Miller Trailblazer 325 (Kohler) EFI w/Excel Power
Trailblazer welder/generators deliver unbeatable arc performance providing the smoothest, most stable arc in the industry. The Trailblazer exclusive Auto-Speed technology delivers superior runtimes, increased efficiency, and improved welder/generator performance. No other compact machine in the 300-amp class delivers more welding power or more auxiliary power with better fuel efficiency and less noise- for produtcive, profitable, quieter jobsites.
- Unbeatable Arc Performance: Wide amperage output with better welding deposition rates means you can get jobs done fasterm saving time and money. The Trailblazer also has precise arc control, which allows you to fine-tune the arc to match you personal preferences and quickly dial in the perfect parameters to optimize weld quality and maximize productivity across a variety of applications and welding processes.
- Auto-Speed Technology: Matches engine speed to load- a Miller exclusive. Get the weldgin power you need-plus reduced fuel consumption and lower noise levels for a more-profitable, safer jobsite. Unlike competitive machines that operate at 3,600 rpm (max) under any load, Miller-exclusive Auto-Speed technology responds to weld requirements by automatically adjusting engine speed to necessary. Refueling time and operating costs are reduced, which means more productivity and profitability. Plus everyone on the jobsite gets a better working environment because noise levels and exhaust emissions are lowered.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) (option): Improve fuel efficienty for maximum productivity and profitability. Adding EFI to your Trailblazer welder/generator adds multiple benefits. With EFI, you'll get faster, more-reliable starts in any weather- no choke adjustments needed. EFI-equipped Trailblazer machines are also up to 42 percent more fuel efficient than standard carburated models, improving profitability. Plus, refueling less frequentyly means you'll spend more of your time welding, improving produtivity.
- Excel Power (option): Power at idle- a Miller exclusive. Unlike competitive machines that provide auxiliary power only at 3,600 rpm (max), Excel power delivers a full 2,400 watts (20 A) of 120-volt inverter-based, pure sine wave power at all speeds, including idle. With Excel power you can operate jobsite tools like grinders at quiet, fuel-saving speeds. Refueling time and operating costs are reduced with Excel power, which means more productivity and proftiability. Plus everyone on the jobsite gets a better working environment because noise levels and exhaust emissions are lowerd. Excel power- available only from Miller.
- Cleaner and Stronger Generator Power: Combined with a 25-horsepower engine, Trailblazer welder/generators offer up to 12,000 watts of clean, truly usable generator power that is Accu-Rated, not inflated: tested to deliver uninterrupted peak output for a minimum of 30 seconds for big loads, so you can get more jobs done. an independent welder and generator power system ensures no interaction between jobsite tools and the welding arc, while advanced generator technology virtually eliminates power spikes and other electrical imperfections- so welds are cleaner and jobsite tools can run without interruption, maximizing quality, productivity and profit.
- Fewer Refueling Trips: No other gas welder/generator in the 300-amp class lets your crews spend more time working and less time refueling- because only Trailblazer welder/generators provide Auto-Speed technology, plus Excel power and electronic fuel injection (EFI) options, to deliver maximum runtime.
- Maximum Cost Savings: Less money spent on fuel means more profit for you. Every Miller Trailblazer welder/generator has fuel-saving Auto-Speed technology; add optional Excel power and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to save even more on fuel costs and enjoy a combination of advanced, profit-enhancing features that are only available on a Trailblazer welder/generator.
- Safer, More Productive Jobsites: Quieter jobsites are safer and more productive because work crews can communicate easier, and work can start earlier and end later- even in noise-sensitive areas. If your jobsite needs a welder/generator, it needs a Trailblazer welder/generator- because no other gas-fueled choice is as quiet.
- More Portable, Uses Less Truck and Jobsite Space: Trailblazer welder/generators are up to 17 percent smaller and 10 percent lighter then competitive machines- which means moving them is faster and easier, for maximum productivity. And because they take up less space, Trailblazer welder/generators let work trucks carry more equipment and gear- so your work crews can be ready for anything.
- Not Included:
- Title: Trailblazer 325 (Kohler) EFI w/Excel Power
- Industries Interests: Construction, Fabrication, Farm and Ranch, Infrastructure, Maintenance and Repair- Field Operations, Pipe Fabrication/Construction, Work/Service Trucks
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Portability: Lift Eye (Standard), Running Gear/Cart (optional), Trailer (Optional)
- Net Width: 20 in
- Net Height: 28 in
- Net Length: 40.5 in
- Net Weight: 502 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408