Miller XMT 350 CC/CV, Dinse
Portability and excellent arc performance make the XMT family the most popular in the industry. The XMT 350 CC/CV is the most popular model for its flexibility and simplicity.
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology: Allows for any input voltage hookup ( 208-575 VAC, single-or three-phase) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
- Advanced Features for the Professional Welder: Adaptive Hot Start makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion. Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld material and out-of-position applications. Lift-Arc provides arc starting that minimizes contamination of the electrode and without the use of high frequency.
- Standard 14-Pin Receptacle: Has the flexibility to be used with spool guns, feeders, and remote controls.
- Welder Friendly Control Panel: Process selector switch reduces the number of control setup combinations without reducing any features. Ultra-tough, polycarbonated-blended cover protects front controls from damage. Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and presettable to ease setting weld output.
- Output Connector Choices: Dinse-or Tweco-style weld cable connectors provides high-quality weld cable connections. (Note: Dinse machine. Tweco connectors must be ordered seperately.)
- Reliability: Wind Tunnel Technology protects internal components, greatly improving reliability. Fan-On-Demand cooling system operates only when neede, reducing noise, energy use and amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
- Title: XMT 350 CC/CV, Dinse
- Industires Interests: Aerospace, Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufactoring, Infrastructure, Manufactoring, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Boat/Yacht, High Purity Processing
- Weldable Metals: Aluminum, Specialy Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Input Voltage: 208 V, 220/230/240 V, 380/400/440 V, 460/480 V, 575 V
- Rated Carbon Diameter: 1/4 in (6.4 mm)
- Input Phase: 1-and 3-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Input Amperage: 3 Phase- 208 V (40.4 A), 230 V (36.1 A), 400 V (20.6 A), 460 V (17.8 A), 575 V (14.1 A)
- Current Type: CC/CV, DC
- Portability: Handle(s), Running Gear/Cart (Optional)
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Net Width: 20 in
- Net Height: 16 in
- Net Length: 26 in
- Net Weight: 80 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Due to this product's shipping weight and fluctuating freight costs, please call us to order. 325-651-1408