400 Series 10" C-Clamp
Wilton Classic 400 Series C-Clamps are ideal for steel fabrication, industrial maintenance, and repair operations. Each C-Clamp is drop forged and feature an ACME rolled spindle and Black Oxide Coating.
- Industry's top choice for maintenance, production and repair operations
- Drop-forged steel frame, regular-duty with extra deep-throat
- Black oxide coated spindles and Perma-pad resist corrosion, and are replaceable
- Innovative frame geometry for maximum strength
- Height = 1.8"
- Width = 9.6"
- Length = 18.6"
- Net Weight = 11.15 lb
- Gross Weight = 12.3 lb
- Nom. Clamp Pressure = 8,000 lbs
- Opening Capacity Max = 2 - 10 1/8"
- Spindle Diameter = 3/4"
- Throat Depth = 6"
Manufactured By = Wilton
Manufacturer Part = 410